Levelfield Broadcast Blog
Tip: Enhance your blog and websites. Add your photographs
How do I create a Blog and add a new post?
How do I create a Blog and add a new post?
1. Login to your account using your 'User Id' and 'Password'
2. Then click on the 'PAGES OF CONTENT'
3. Now on the Left panel you can see the header called 'NEW PAGE'
4. Below this header you can find the link called 'OTHER'
5. Click on the link (other) to create a new blank page
6. You can see the new blank page is created under the header called 'SITEMAP'
7. Click on the link called 'OTHER', you can see the editable page on the right hand
8. Now click on the 'TITLE' on the editable page and change the name of the page from 'OTHER' to 'BLOG' and then click on the 'SAVE' button at the bottom of the page
9. You can see the page title changes to 'BLOG'
10. Then click on the 'BODY' button, it will take you to the edit page
11. Click on the link 'TEXT EDITOR', now click on the 'CONTENT BOX CONVERT' button
12. It will take you to the 'EDIT CONTENT BOX' page, where you can find the header called 'BLOCK'
13. Under that there will be a drop down menu, click on that then select 'LOG', click on the “NEW” button and at last click on 'OK' button
14. It will take you back to the blog page where you can find the 'LOG' button next to the 'BODY' button
15. Click on the “LOG” button it will take you to the “NEW POST” page
16. Now insert the title of the blog you want to create, in the 'TITLE' field and the texts related to the blog in the 'POST' field
17. If you want to insert images to your blog page then click on the 'IMAGE' button below the post field, then browse and insert the image you want and click on the 'SAVE' button at the bottom of the page
Now you can see your Blog page with your new content!!!
How do I add Links to my Website?Section 1: Login Panel and Dashboard1. Go to: http://login.onlineagency.com. Enter your Email and Password to login to your account.
2. After you've logged in it will take you to Your Dashboard where you can find the link 'Pages of Content' under the 'Your Site' header. Click on the Pages of Content link.
Section 2: Editing Mode of Your Web Page
1. Selecting the 'Pages of Content' link brings you to the Editing Mode of Your Web Page. Here you can find the Header, Navigation (Nav), Body and the Footer sections. You can add Links to all these sections.
Section 3: Adding Links to Header, Navigation (Nav), Body and to the Footer sections
1. Header: To add links to the header section you need to select the yellow 'header' tab. It opens the editing mode of the header.
Here you can find the 'Links' tab, opening this tab allows you to add links, delete, order, or reverse order of links.
To add links in the link box use the Add Extras Toolbox where there is a field to add the links. Here you can insert the number of links you want added to the link box.
2. To add the title of the links use the fields under the Title. To add the URL to these links select the 'Edit image' or 'URL' link on the right side under Edit.
When you click the 'edit image' or 'URL' link it opens the editing mode where you can add:
(a) Link Title
(b) Link Description
(c) Image to the link
(d) URL: This is the page or site that the link will go to
For one of your website pages enter the Page Title in the 'Your Pages' field and click Search. Then select the page from the list of pages in the search results.
For an external link select the link type (usually http://) and then enter the URL in the adjacent field (don’t add the http here).
Click the 'Next' button to continue and then click to complete adding the link.
You can follow the same procedure to add links to other sections of your web page.
- Business Blogging
- Chambers of Commerce
- Content Box
- Digital Camera
- External Tool
- Feature Enhancement
- How To
- Levelfield Broadcast Package
- March of Travel Consumers
- Member Associations
- meta tags
- Mobile Website
- New Feature
- Search Engine
- Search Engines
- Site Customization
- Small Business
- System Upgrade
- Trade Show
- Travel Agency
- Travel Agents
- Travel Content
- Travel Suppliers
- TSA Announcement
- Web Developers
- November 2011
- August 2009
- July 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- November 2007
- August 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- January 2007
- November 2006
- August 2006
- July 2006
- June 2006
- May 2006
- February 2006
- January 2006
- December 2005
- November 2005
- October 2005
- September 2005
- July 2005
- June 2005
- April 2005
- March 2005
- February 2005