Tip: Enhance your blog and websites. Add your photographs
Save those searchesYou can now specify default search criteria for almost any search page on your site using the new Save Search feature. While using the editor application, you can perform any search you like - just as if you were searching on your own site. After you click the Search button on the form, you will see a Save Search button at the top of the search form. Clicking this button will "save" your critera so these values are automatically set when your customers view the page on your site. You can also remove a saved search by clicking the Cancel Search button.
Editing Non-Member Supplier PagesDid you know you can add your own supplier content or edit supplier pages?
Many Suppliers are listed in the OnlineAgency (TM) system that are not member suppliers (they don't provide any content for the site).
Although they don't provide us content, you can use them by editing their page in our system to include whatever content you have from them. You can also use them as a supplier to create promotions and add your own Itinerary information.
* You can modify their page in our system
* They can be listed in your "Top Suppliers" column
* You can use them to build promotions in our system
Many of our customers use non-member suppliers in our system on their websites. Some use non-member suppliers exclusively and sell lots of travel.
There are 3 different methods or some combination of these to do it:
1. Create custom promotion using the non-member supplier
2. Create a page from scratch for the supplier
3. Edit a new version of the non-member supplier page in our system
_____________To edit a supplier page "New Version"_________
1. login.onlineagency.com > Click on "pages of content"
2. Click on "all pages" (in yellow Toolbar on the side)
3. Click on the Supplier Link or Destination Link to get to the page
(Follow path e.g.: The World > North America > United States > Hawaii)
4. click the "New Version" (in yellow Toolbar on the side)
5. Enter any pertinent information in the form fields (at least a title) > click "save"
6. Edit your page
7. Click "Release page"
____________To Create a Promotion______________
2. Click promotions wizard ;
3. Select the type of promotion; if you are using a supplier select "Type 1", if not using a supplier select "Type 2"
4. Continue through the screens; follow the instructions in the wizard
***For Detailed Instructions****
login at onlineagency.com > Help? > How to Guides > Promotions & Specials How-To
Or just use this link:
* The instructions include how to display the promotions on your page
* You can also create links to the pages just as you do with a static page
* After you are done you can go back and edit the promotion; click on "Promotions", click on "edit" or the name of the promotion to edit the page or the settings
________Walk-Through Training Support____________
The Online Agency Training program runs Monday through Friday each week.
You can sign up from your account dashboard (login to account).
The sessions occur every Day at 2:00 pm CST.
* Customizing OLA Content - In this class we cover how to customize any of the 30,000+ pages of content that make up your website. * Promotions In Depth - Here we go over the promo picker (which allows you to customize which promotions will be displayed on your pages), how to edit a promotion itinerary and how to build your own itinerary from scratch.
New Equipement Upgrades for Your Website
You might not know but your Levelfield (TM)/ OnlineAgency (TM) website sits on top of several different servers all design to support your website. This past weekend we added in two new servers that help to spread out the incoming traffic and upgraded some of the disk storage.
The new servers are possibly capable of carrying the entire load of the system. However, they are only a part of the system designed to meet your business needs. In fact the Levelfield (TM) system has redundancy in most all things. For example, the facilty that we use for the web sites has backup generators and power sources if the electricity fails. The systems are design to switch on automatically. This past month we ran on a backup generator for a while while maintenance was done on the incoming electrical power systems. The facillty also has virtually unllimited access via different backbone providers to the Internet. If one carrier is not available incoming and outgoing traffic is automatically routed.
We have several upgrades planned this year that will keep your website ticking.
- Business Blogging
- Chambers of Commerce
- Content Box
- Digital Camera
- External Tool
- Feature Enhancement
- How To
- Levelfield Broadcast Package
- March of Travel Consumers
- Member Associations
- meta tags
- Mobile Website
- New Feature
- Search Engine
- Search Engines
- Site Customization
- Small Business
- System Upgrade
- Trade Show
- Travel Agency
- Travel Agents
- Travel Content
- Travel Suppliers
- TSA Announcement
- Web Developers
- January 2016
- November 2011
- August 2009
- July 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- November 2007
- August 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- January 2007
- November 2006
- August 2006
- July 2006
- June 2006
- May 2006
- February 2006
- January 2006
- December 2005
- November 2005
- October 2005
- September 2005
- July 2005
- June 2005
- April 2005
- March 2005
- February 2005